We pride ourselves on offering a personal service and working with you to ensure the end product is just the way you want it, so we do not have a full online ordering facility, except for samples.
The Ordering Process
- Order Your Sample(s) – we recommend that you order your Save The Date or Invitation sample(s) first. If you want us to tailor-make a design for you just contact us and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
- Confirm The Details – once you are happy with your sample we will contact you to confirm the finer details such as: wording, numbers, font styles, colours and co-ordinating stationery (ordering everything at once will ensure you are booked into our work schedule).
- Proof Approval – we create a final proof for you to review and sign off with an order confirmation and a copy of our terms, we request 25% deposit to secure your order.
- We start work on your order – if you order both invitations and on-the-day products we will prepare the order in two stages; invitations first (allow approx. 4 weeks for completion), the rest 4 to 6 weeks before the wedding. We will always try to accommodate a quick turnaround for urgent orders but charges may apply.
- Goods are delivered – this may be free of charge within Darlington; charged at £5.00 within a 10 mile radius; sent by Courier at £8.99 or Royal Mail for all other locations. It is at the discretion of Coochicoo Cards to determine the most appropriate method of delivery.
Payment accepted by BACS, Cheque or Cash. An invoice will be despatched with the goods and we ask that payment is made within 7 days of receipt of goods. The deposit will be retained until the order has been completed and will be deducted from the final invoice.